The Fine Print
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN: Open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Unlimited entry per person per contest. Void where prohibited. Limit of one prize (valued at $65,000 or more) allowed per person/household per 1 month period in any promotion sponsored by Lamon Luther Foundation. Winning party is responsible for all applicable taxes.
3. CONDITIONS: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by website visitors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. Sponsor or any other releasee will not be responsible or liable for any website, computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, internet or other equipment electronics, software, service, transmission, connection, processing or other errors, failures, congestion, accessibility or availability issues. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should a computer virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the sweepstakes. If the database of entrants becomes corrupted, the winner will be chosen from the remaining uncorrupted database of entrants. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. PRIZES: One (1) winner will be drawn at random at the end of the contest. The winner will receive a free 32’ Long Tiny House. No substitution of the prize is permitted. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes.
5. DRAWING/PRIZE NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from all qualified entries received by the drawing date being completed. Winners will be notified by email within 1 week of the drawing. If your entry does not contain a valid US shipping address the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
6. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Employees of Lamon Luther Foundation, its sponsors, its agencies, distributors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated companies, participating advertisers and media, employees, their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Immediate family member is defined as husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws apply. Entry into this promotion constitutes permission to the Sponsor and their agencies and partners to use winners' name, address and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsor. Winners agree to release and hold harmless Lamon Luther Foundation, its agencies and employees from injury, death, loss or other liability that may arise from the acceptance or use of the prize or their participation in this promotion. Winners have 60 days of winning to pick-up the tiny house or the tiny house becomes the property of the Lamon Luther Foundation. If you need help with transportation we will recommend a moving contractor.
7. WINNERS LIST: The names of the Winner will be announced Via Social Media on December 22nd 2017. The winner can be found by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Lamon Luther Foundation, 905 Rockmart Road, Villa Rica, GA 30180. Requests must be postmarked no later than 7 days after the completion of the sweepstakes. The winners list will be completed after all of the prize winners are confirmed.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Entrant agrees that: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant(s) and Sponsor and their agencies, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the in the State of California. Entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
Sponsor: Lamon Luther Foundation